Why Cambridge is a unique place to learn:
- 40 Hours of In-House Training – highly unique knowledge delivery methodology
- Conducted by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with 20+ years of industry experience, Certified and trained individually more than 3000+ Professionals @Cambridge.
- Real time case studies and examples.
- Certificate of Attendance
- Exam Approval Application Guidance
- Assistance for APICS Membership & CSCP Exam Booking
- Cambridge Education – 31 Years of Business Excellence!
Cambridge Education is established in the market with a great achievement on Assisting the Clients to “Pass the CSCP exam in the First Attempt”.
Benefits to Individual and Organizations
APICS – CSCP is ideal for Supply Chain, Materials Management and Purchasing Executives and Managers as well as agents and buyers from service and manufacturing companies, Distributorships, Oil/Gas, Government, Construction, Nonprofit, Healthcare and Educational Organizations, Consultants, Operational auditors, Sales and Marketing personnel; and other personnel who deal with customers or suppliers, will also benefit from this program
Some of the reasons for choosing Cambridge Education to pursue this certification are:
Benefits to the Individuals:
- Competencies to manage complex worldwide supply chain activities involving suppliers, plants, distributors and customers in a global environment
- Skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology andcorporate wide communication
- Positively affect lead times, inventory and bottom-line profitability
- Learn to boost productivity, collaboration and innovation
- Discover how to positively affect lead times, inventory, productivity and bottom-line profitability
- Understand how to manage the integration and coordination of activities to achieve reduced costs and increase efficiencies and customer service
- Ability to interact with existing resources and your ERP system to increase the efficiency of the workplace environment.
- Achieve greater confidence and industry recognition
- Earn 30 – 50 CPIM certification maintenance points
- Proven knowledge and organizational skills to strategically streamline operations
Benefits to the Organization:
- Create a common understanding, vocabulary, processes and frame works within their entity to address their supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Boost productivity, collaboration and innovation
- Design successful supply chain strategies using global standards and common terminology
- Effectively manage supplier and customer relationships
- Enhance logistics, technology and data integration to improve performance
- Increase customer satisfaction and bottom-line results
- Collaboration and a consistent foundation (enables intra departmental movement)
Modules Covered Includes the following:
The CSCP body of knowledge encompasses 4 domains to support the knowledge and understanding of the entire supply chain management:
- Fundamentals of supply chain management
- Supply chain strategy, design and Compliance
- Implementation and Operations
Fundamentals of supply chain management
Supply chain strategy, design and Compliance
Implementation and Operations
The CSCP training course approach @ Cambridge Education is designed to assist the candidates to pass the CSCP exam on the first attempt. The wide-ranging topics of the curriculum cover the updated tools and strategies. These topics help to handle even the most challenging projects successfully. The course ware is commensurate with the changing business scenario. As a result, the trainees will always be updated with current happenings in corporate world.